All Girl's Boarding Schoo All Girl's Boarding Schoo

you keep on pushing your skills... great work mr howser...as usual.

Thermometurrr. Thermometurrr.

ok...

first of all, dont be so negative about yourself, not too many people can draw this well, or animate this well, so hands down great job. Get the negative comments about yourself off hte page, it gives people a preconceived idea about your film. Only thing I didnt like about the film was the quality of the audio with the voice, it seemed out of place, a bit of sound effects work would have helped as well. What separates this from a shit production and high quality is your production. I dont believe there is anything wrong with straight ahead animation...its stream of mind (just very slowly)...

ze

JHansson responds:

OPS!! I didn't realize it sounded so negative. I do now!
I will think a little bit harder about that in the future. Still learning the audio part. I didn't use sound effects because i wanted it to be a little deadpan. Thank you for your input!

The New Guy The New Guy

ahhh a different side of you...

Greetings, I dont know if you read your reviews, but I might as well take a shot at it SINCE YOU DONT HAVE A WEBSITE! WTF?!?! get a website... your toooo good not to have one.

I will state a few things... this is a review of all of the work I have seen from you, and i've been paying attention for a while dude. Number 1. Your getting better and better and better. Cigarette is hands down one of the best animations on this system.

I didnt even realize this robot peice was yours until I took a look at your other submissions, because something rang out about it. I actually thought it was the guy who did 'merry melony' probably because of the female robot voice was very similarly weird as merry's.

One of my gripes about your work... You havent yet embraced flash as an all around drawing tool. GET FLASH 8. Its worth its weight in gold! Cigarette. This is a favorite. The raster based backgrounds actually add to the element of the piece. But when I saw it in this, ehh... its lack of quality is showing. Do enough research into what you can do with flash's vector system and you will go for all flash.

That and the lack of website is the only gripe I have. Otherwise you have great work. I like the mental space this peice entered. Quite different from your other work. Its serious yet comical. Its an all around good peice. Nice work man. Your getting better everyday!

Drop me an email... I would love to learn from you.

Pong Mania Pong Mania

ahhh very nice

A classic game wrapped into a variety of different perspectives. I like it alot... I like how the game has a theme, and doesnt distract from each other. And look at the file size! basic but advanced pong. Nice work :D

SimSynthesizer v1.0 SimSynthesizer v1.0

nice

i sent you an email... drop me a line about it

zipperdeaf responds:

will do

Fucking life source Fucking life source

haha

this was just silly... and extremely violent... but what baffled me is the file size... its super small... good work man.